Make a table booking We have now moved to online bookings. Please use the below widget to make your table reservation. Bookings are set at 3 hours.
** CLOSED TUESDAYS
You can easily update your information should anything change on your side.
Please write any information that could make your time here more enjoyable in the 'request' section on the booking widget.
If you would like to arrange a table for more than 16 people please email us with all the relevant information.
We are open Wednesday - Monday 9-5pm.
Cost: Please view the tab 'bisque' for an idea of prices and see pictures of items to paint. Standard rate of R35 studio fee (includes 3 paints, firing and glazing) PLUS the value of the selected item/s. This can all be settled at the end of your painting session on the day.
Please view our menu online to see what we have available **No outside food is allowed
The Clay café reserves the right to seat tables where is most convenient for overall flow of café.
**All items are then ready for collection 2 weeks after they have been painted. Please collect within 3 months or your items will be given to a charity.
Bookings/ parties over 16 + please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A catering list, booking form and FAQ page will be sent to your or can be downloaded on the 'make a party booking' tab.
- The pre-ordering of catering will need to be done via email. We highly suggest catering for bookings above 20 people.
- We only require a fixed R200 deposit should you be ordering catering.
- Painting packages are available please see 'make a party booking'
- Back tent is reserved for a minimum of 40 people; booked on a first come first served bases and always has a 2 seating's.
We cater for every type of event, please feel free to contact the booking manageress to discuss yours.
We cater for:
birthdays; young and old,
hen parties. Email us to book your memorable event!
Phone: 021 790 3318
(please book in advance to avoid disappointment: booking essential for weekends)